Are you trying to find out an effective way to restore your bad teeth? Right! We at Dr. Bhutani Dental Clinic, a famous dental clinic in Delhi, have the right solution to restore your bad teeth. We provide dental crown, a permanent prosthetic restoration prepared to restore an injured tooth to its real shape and size.
They are invariably cemented on teeth which have highly decayed, cracked or otherwise been injured. Sometimes, these damages may expand down onto the root surface. In the procedure of dental crown, mainly the crown part of a natural tooth is replaced. So, the restoration of the tooth is called a dental crown.
Crowns are made using different types of materials like porcelain, ceramics, metal, resin, and gold. We provide advanced zirconia dental crown which is strong enough to replace your damaged teeth.
Zirconia Ceramic Crown
Presently, the zirconia crown is one of the most advanced types of the crown. Zirconia ceramic crown is the perfect option who wants to get aesthetic artificial teeth. Zirconia crowns are comprised of zirconia or zirconium oxide.
Zirconia is a type of material which includes metal like strength with aesthetic feelings of porcelain. We at Dr. Bhutani Dental clinic have experienced dentist in Delhi to provide the latest zirconia crowns treatment which offers an absolutely natural look.
Advantages of Zirconia Crowns
We at Dr. Bhutani Dental Clinic have the best implant dentist in Delhi to provide the treatment for zirconia crowns. There are several advantages of zirconia crowns and some of these are as follows.
- Zirconia crowns have biocompatibility with the tissues present inside the mouth. The materials of zirconia crowns do not cause a harmful reaction when these are implanted inside your mouth. It functions well after the completion of this treatment.
- Generally, dental crowns get corroded when you use it regularly due to the consumption of different types of fluid and food. But, zirconia crowns do not get corroded after the use for a long time.
- Zirconia crown cost is reasonable considering the benefits of long-lasting quality.
- Zirconia crowns help to restore your damaged tooth providing a natural look of your restored teeth. It can be completely matched with the color of your existing teeth.
- Zirconia crowns can be coated with porcelain if you want to improve the aesthetic appearance of your dental crowns.
- Zirconia crowns are extremely strong to use. So, there is less chance of breakage or erosion.
- The procedure of zirconia crowns is followed by using digital technology. So, you can get this treatment by making a single appointment.
So, if you want to get the right treatment for zirconia crown, make an appointment to the best dentist in Delhi NCR at Dr. Bhutani Dental Clinic in Delhi.