A beautiful smile can take you a long way, and that’s why it should last a lifetime. However, healthy, white teeth are the only key to a lasting smile, which sadly a lot of people lack these days. Despite the advancing dental care, a number of people suffer tooth loss, owing to injuries, periodontal diseases and dental caries.
For a very long time, people with tooth loss had to make peace with dental crowns, bridges and dentures. Today, we have dental implants. A dental implant is the next best thing to natural, healthy teeth and offers the best replacement for missing teeth.
These replacement tooth roots provide are anchored into the jaw and provide a solid foundation for fixed/removable replacement teeth. If you’ve been thinking of getting a dental implant treatment, we are presenting you with some amazing reasons why you should kill the inhibition and take the ultimate step towards a killer smile. Mentioned below are 6 major benefits of dental implants:
1. Improved appearance: There’s no denying the fact that when you look better, you feel better. Dental implants preserve the bone, stop the surrounding facial structure from deteriorating, and thus improve your appearance. Moreover, dental implants are strong and stable, and feel and function just like natural teeth.
2. Improved speech: Ill-fitted dentures cause people to slur and mumble. With dental implants, that is just not a cause for concern.
3. Enhanced self-esteem and confidence: You can laugh all you want, smile shamelessly, eat to your heart’s content and are pain-free; there’s no reason why dental implants won’t give your spirit the much-desired boost.
4. Enjoy relationship and career success: A smile is perhaps the first thing people notice. When your smile becomes your fashion statement, and people take notice. This can be particularly helpful in paving the path to a better relationship and job success.
5. Choose what you wish to eat: Your bite becomes natural and you can almost eat anything you feel like which is just not the case with dentures. Your dental issues would never get in the way of a good meal and you wouldn’t have to make peace with eating softer foods.
6. Put a hold on bone loss and Osteoporosis: Our jaw is one of the first places where Osteoporosis is detected. Osteoporosis is a condition where bones become weak and brittle. As in the case of missing teeth, the jaw bone loses its functionality to support a natural tooth, and thus loses its strength and deteriorates. The more teeth you have, the more you chew, and the stronger the jaw bone gets.
For now is the time to take control of your failing oral health, you should not wait any longer contemplating the best options. Dental implants are hands down the finest treatment for missing teeth. Take the next step towards a healthier mouth and body by scheduling an appointment at Dr. Bhutani Dental Clinic in New Delhi India, and get immediate results.