The dental implant is the permanent solution for your loss of teeth. Most of the health insurance plans do not cover the dental treatments and sometimes, implantation of teeth is not affordable due to economic condition. Teeth loss problem is very common at the age of 65 or above due to a decay of teeth or gum diseases. We at Dr Bhutani Dental Clinic offer Straumann teeth implants which can be your perfect choice as it is an affordable and financial-supportive option.
Reason for Straumann Teeth Implants
- Straumann implants of teeth can be made for the improvement of your aesthetic problem and make an artificial tooth as an essential part of your mouth.
- Sometimes, replacement of one tooth is essential for the improvement of your smile or providing strength to the adjacent teeth.
- Dental tourism has been developed in India not only for the increase in dental industry, but it is also possible for the availability of affordable dental alternatives for the costlier procedures made in the countries of First World War.
- The availability of advanced hospitals as well as highly-qualified and experienced doctors have been increased due to the rapid growth of the industry of medical tourism.
- Dental professionals in India are efficient to speak in different languages, especially in English. So, there is no barrier to language in India.
Essential things to do before and after the procedure of Straumann Teeth Implant
- You will have to make the required documents to get entry and exit in India with the help of the Indian Embassy of your locality.
- You will have to get knowledge about the culture and customs of India which is different from your own country.
- You will have to ensure the availability of a doctor who will help with the proper guideline of the post dental implantation after returning to your home.
Cost for the implantation of the tooth in India
- Cost for the implantation of the tooth in India depends on the types of dental implants which you will choose to get.
- We at Dr Bhutani Dental Clinic can assure you that if you are interested to make Straumann teeth implant in our dental clinic in Delhi, you can save a lot of money what you will have to need in the country like the USA and other developed countries.
- The cost for implantation of the tooth in India also depends on your requirement whether the procedure involves the restoration of full mouth or only for the implantation of few teeth.
- The cost also depends on which hospital you have chosen and which dentist will perform your teeth implant procedure.
- A slactive surface is essential for making the recovery of your Straumann procedure quickly. When the hospital can provide this service, the cost will be more than the other hospital.