Dental crowns are now increasingly being opted by more and more people. If you are not aware of what a dental crown is, then you should know that it is a cap-like structure that is placed at a position over the tooth in order to cover the tooth. Among the various types of dental crowns that are available, the ceramic crowns are the best as they match the tooth’s natural color and thus have changed the face of cosmetic dentistry. If you want to get yourself a ceramic dental crown, then the Dental Implant Center in Delhi can do that for you.
When Do You Need Dental Crowns?
There are several situations in which dental crowns are needed as suggested by various Dentist in Delhi and these situations are:
- If you have a weak tooth that is about to crack, dental crowns will hold it together and also protect such tooth from decay.
- If you have a tooth that has severely broken down already, dental crowns can help in restoring such teeth.
- Dental implants can be covered by dental crowns.
- Severely discolored teeth can also be covered by dental crowns.
- Dental crowns help in cosmetic modification too.
- Crowns can be used in case of children too. Children sometimes do not have proper dental hygiene habits and their teeth are prone to decay. Crowns can protect their teeth in such cases.
If you are facing any of the problems mentioned above, rush to an Implant Center in India and get your dental crown.
What is the Procedure of Getting a Crown?
Dr. Bhutani’s Clinic has the Best Dentist in Delhi and is the Best Dental Implant Center. We will first administer you with local anesthesia. To ensure that the crown fits perfectly in position, the tooth that is being restored is gently filed. Then to ensure that you get a custom-made fit, from the tooth to be restored and the surrounding teeth, an impression is taken. A temporary crown is made. The temporary crown will protect your teeth for the time during which the permanent crown is being made. Then, using the impression that is taken and restorative material, the permanent crown is made. Then, on your next visit to our Dental Clinic, the temporary crown will be taken off and the permanent one will be cemented into place. This can also cover your tooth implant.
So, if you have the damaged tooth, come to Dr. Bhutani’s Dental Clinic, which is among the best Dental Clinic India and we will take care of the rest.